Work With Me
Life and Food Recovery Coaching.
I believe no one size fits all.
Each session is bespoke to meet your needs and work through specifically what it is you are struggling with.
I work privately in one to one sessions via Zoom all over the world. This allows you to recover in a safe and supportive environment, in the comfort of your own home or if you away travelling for business or fun, we can connect.
Life Coaching for Women
I will work with you to gain clarity as to where you want to be. Guiding you with a bespoke holistic approach to achieve your personal goals.
Together we can make the changes happen.
My coaching techniques teach you to trust in you and your higher self, tapping into a place to find self–love and to believe in you.
MY COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
• Fear is stopping and blocking you in life, your career, business and relationships.
• Your daily life is affected by anxiety, stress and overwhelm.
• You are trapped in negative cycles of perfectionism, comparing and self-doubt.
• You feel lost in your relationship and ready to step into new territory.
• You don’t feel ‘enough’. Clever enough, pretty enough, good enough.
• Your inner critic is taking over your head space and life feels chaotic.
• You are consumed with self- doubt and comparison.
• Perfectionism is holding you back.
If you said yes to any of these and you are ready to transform your life you are in the right place.
THIS IS AN INVITATION TO:
• Increase your confidence professionally and personally.
• Re-frame negative thought patterns.
• Heal and re-build relationships.
• Re-wire old self-destructive thinking.
• Re-set your mindset to change perspective and think differently.
• Increase your self -belief to achieve goals in all aspects of your life.
• To hold new bespoke personalised support tools in your daily routine.
Work With Me 1-1
I work with an intuitive, no size fits all approach. As we are all unique each coaching session is bespoke to you.
My holistic approach includes practical coaching techniques, visualisation and mindset tools.
Coaching sessions take place through zoom so you can heal in the comfort of your own home from wherever you are in the world.
There are various ways to work with me:
Single Session Remedy
A one to one, one hour power session dedicated to you.
During your session we will focus on one particular area to process, heal, shift and create an action plan. I do believe that it will take more than one session to achieve long term goals but this is a great starting point to support you in moving forward.
Your investment: £45
3 Month Coaching Investment
This is perfect for you if you are ready for real growth and long-lasting change. Together we will set your objectives and goals and I will support you in making courageous steps to live your vision.
- 6 one hour, one to one coaching sessions, held fortnightly via Zoom.
- Access to me in between sessions via Whats app or email, where I will be available to support you on a daily basis through your journey. I will be here to encourage you, keep you on track and accountable.
- Worksheets, homework and a library of suggested tools to support you.
Your investment: £495
Please send me a message to organise a complimentary 20 minute introductory call. I would love to hear from you.
Is it time for you to change the way you are living your life?
Are you consumed with negative thoughts and toxic self-chat?
Do the scales rule your mood and your day?
Are you constantly reaching for the next body weight and size goal, with the belief that once you hit that point then you will be happy?
Are you constantly saying once ‘insert here’ happens/changes’ then I will be happy?
Eating disorders come in all different shapes and sizes and in various forms. We do not need to be a particular body weight to have an eating disorder.
Disordered eating comes with a multidisciplinary of symptoms, meaning you can be an under-eater whilst being a binge eater.
Many people with a food issue may not look like they have an eating disorder and may actually be a normal weight.
Diets do not work. We live in a world where there are new diet fads everyday promising to solve all our problems, yet we keep going back to our old behaviours.
I support and guide women with tools and techniques to re-tune and reframe their thinking.
If you are feeling stuck in life and like your relationship with food is trapping you, then you have come to the right place. There is a way out and recovery is possible.
I work with clients to repair and transform their relationship with food and to live a life free of obsessional thinking.
My coaching techniques aid your journey to health and happiness, whether this is preventative, during your recovery from an eating disorder, or simply to develop a better relationship with food and improve overall wellbeing.
The process and journey to freedom is not easy. It requires time, work and commitment. There are various ways to work with me:
Work With Me 1-1
One Hour Coaching
A one hour power session to focus on one specific trigger point and particular area around your relationship with food.
Processing, healing and shifting whilst creating changes and an action plan.
I do believe that it will take more than one session to achieve long term goals but this is a great starting point to support you in moving forward.
Your investment: £45
3 Months With Remedy Coaching
This is for you if you are ready to move into a new relationship with you, your food and your body.
I will support and guide you to begin building new paths, create new habits and new ways of thinking.
Together we will unlock the barriers for you to find a new relationship with food, your body and life and rid of the old toxic self-chat.
- 6 one hour, one to one coaching sessions via skype or zoom, held fortnightly.
- Unlimited access to me in between sessions via Whats app or email. I will be here to keep you accountable each day, guiding and assisting you.
- In between sessions you will also be supported with interventions, food/mood diaries and home- work which will help speed up your recovery.
Your investment: £550
Half Day Accelerator Session
This is an injection of recovery. Immerse yourself into healing in this supportive time together.
Working exclusively with you, this gives you the space, time and opportunity to explore and release habits, triggers, thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
Sharing with you trusted techniques to create a new direction for you and your relationship with food.
We will set bespoke tools and an action plan for you to reframe your behaviours, thinking and eating patterns.
- half day, 1 to 1 coaching session (4 hours with a refresher break mid-way through).
This can be held via zoom/skype or in person depending on the location.
- take home plan of action, bespoke library of tools to support your recovery.
Your investment: £250